Like misery, a sticker loves company. Mix and match all individual stickers to get volume discounts, automatically applied during checkout. Our sticker sheets and packs are great deals as well.
All orders over $20 come with free random stickers (some might even be unreleased exclusives). Free Priority domestic shipping for orders over $35.
Want to tweak a design or commission an original? Get In Touch. We have an entire army of "volunteer" artists chained up in the lower levels eagerly awaiting your request.
About Our Stickers
- Sticker measures approximately 3” on its longest axis.
- Patented (not really) “EZ-PEEL” technology means no struggling to remove the backing paper. An extra backing margin makes it easy to remove without damaging the sticker. This is the white edge on the photos.
- High-quality digital print on premium matte vinyl sticker paper with a semi-gloss laminate. Durable, weatherproof, and UV resistant. The Factory does not suggest or condone using our stickers for patching submarines, aircraft repair, or bullet proof vests.
- Proudly handmade in Denver, Colorado. All of our stickers are manufactured and packaged by hand in our “factory”, allowing us to maintain a high-quality standard and minimize material, energy, and transportation waste. No joke here, we take this seriously,
- Our item packaging is plastic-free and recyclable/compostable. A proposed addition to the factory is a paper recycling plant to convert scraps from the factory floor into handmade paper sheets, but management won’t approve the budget until sales are up and something about an under-performing ROI.
About Despair Factory
Despair Factory is a small, independent business founded on the principals of craftmanship, social good, environmental sustainability, and an insufferable sense of dark humor. Despite the nihilistic tone of the brand, our mission is to help leave the world a little bit better than we found it. To that end, 10% of our profits will go to mental health organizations at a local, national, and international level.
Get a peek inside the Factory, participate in giveaways, and see more of our work by following us on Instagram @despairfactory and joining our newsletter at despairfactory.com.
We use USPS to ship all orders. To save costs for you, the default shipping method is USPS First-Class Mail, which does not include tracking. Please upgrade to Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express to track your package.
All orders are guaranteed to be shipped within the 3 business days, but most are shipped the next day. Early morning orders might be shipped the same day, but don’t count on it. We aren’t magic or supernatural or super-rich, so we can’t do anything about a package once it’s out of our hands. Delivery estimates are not guaranteed. If you are concerned about shipping reliability or delays, consider upgrading to a shipping method that includes tracking.
Damaged or incorrect order? Please reach out to us. We want every customer to be 100% satisfied and will do what we can to correct the issue.